1. Power off your Lenovo A60+ phone.
2. Press the power to turn ON the
phone. After you feel the phone vibrate Press Volume UP. When you see
an exclamation mark release Volume button.
3. Press the MENU button.
4. In the recovery menu use Volume buttons to select
Wipe data/Factory reset and use power to confirm.
You can also select wipe cache partion to Reset your A60+ phone.
5. Reboot your Lenovo phone. Select reboot system now option.
and the soft way via menu option
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
2. Touch the Backup and reset.
3. Touch Factory data reset.
4. Touch Reset phone.
5. Touch Erase everything.